BOSTON – Mintz is pleased to announce that eleven of the firm's attorneys have been recognized by Managing Intellectual Property in the 2022 edition of IP Stars. The annual guide highlights leading IP law firms and practitioners in private practice based on comprehensive analysis of firm data, rigorous market research, and extensive client feedback.
The Mintz attorneys recognized leading Patent and Trademark practitioners are:
- Lisa Adams – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- William Geary – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Fred Hernandez – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Kenneth Jenkins – Patent Star, California
- Matthew Karambelas – Rising Star, Massachusetts
- William Meunier – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Michael Renaud – Patent Star, Massachusetts
- Terri Shieh-Newton – Patent Star, California
- Pedro Suarez – Patent Star, United States
- Anthony Viola – Patent Star; Trademark Star, New York
Meanwhile, Member Karen Won was named a Notable Practitioner, and Ms. Shieh-Newton was additionally named to the Top 250 Women in IP list.
The Mintz IP team comprises more than 115 attorneys, patent agents, and technical advisors, and is recognized for success and in-depth expertise in patent litigation, patent monetization, IP transactions, patent prosecution and strategic counseling, trade secrets, and inter partes reviews. The team has a global practice with top-tier clients across all technology-driven industries, including semiconductors, biotechnology, data management, medical technology, telecommunications, auto manufacturing, software, and pharmaceuticals. We work strategically with our clients to identify and articulate their IP objectives, tailor their portfolios in support of those objectives, enforce rights globally where there is infringement, devise and implement defense strategies as necessary, and coordinate with global counsel to ensure efforts across international jurisdictions are harmonized.
For more information about Mintz, please visit www.mintz.com.